Dimensions for AA 15" with specific measurement...

lyttleviet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
I am a n00b when it comes to this... I am looking to fill a spot that is L=30" W=19" H=17"... I might be able to give a little on the L and W but not the H... Looking for at least 3.0 cu ft. @ 28hz... This box will be for a 15" Avalanche. If there is something I am missing info wise please do not flame and just advise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif . Thanks. Vehicle: 2002 Accord Coupe (6th gen) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I was asking, with those dimensions that I gave above what would be a good LxWxH for the box to be 3.0 cu ft. @ 28 hz... those dimensions need to include the port as well. If this is not possible can some sample dimensions be given? BTW the accord trunk is very large but I am trying to keep it behind and inbetween the bars that hold the trunk up. I also plan on putting my amps in the front so we will see how it works out.

Get winisd. It will let you put in your speaker then ask if you need it ported. It will do all the figuring for you then you can just build a box that has that much air space with a port that long. I haven't seen it give the dimensions but I didn't do much but look at it for a few minutes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.