Digital Designs NEW style DD3510 Blown With Crunch 3000d-pro

DJSEVEN
10+ year member

Ok, so I just upgraded from the crunch 2500D amp to the 3000D-pro and this is the result.

this is a Digital Designs DD3510 new style woofer 1800 RMS - 3800 peak I beleve..

I will have to take a new pic because it is now way worse, and now it deffinitly needs a recone job... I just purchased a FI 12" BTL. I hope this can handle that amp. If not, I am in trouble.

IMG_2039.jpg

lol

Well I learned the hard way, but my gains were no way all the way up.

For some reason, I thought I had a 9510 but that was my old 12. it was a 9512

i think it also had a lot to do with my epicenter.

Well as first I thought it was my box getting loose because I seen the liquid nails starting to crack.

I really thought it was the wood so I got out to see what was going on and there was the hole. This is my first experience with an amp that powerful

I used to run my old DD9510 (about 5 yrs ago) with an MTX 1000D at .75 ohm and it was fine. I used to beat it and that sub is still in great shape.

This DD3510 has the same specs as my old DD

at least so i thought. LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.