SOLD Digital Designs 9515G

SubNit
10+ year member

can't use his mirrors
3rd Coast
Item(s) for Sale:

DD9515G, dual .5ohm coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanically. Has a tiny tear in surround that doesn't go through, other than that it looks brand new. I only played it for 2 hours before taking it out of my ride in place of something else (downsized). If your looking at this sub you already know the deal...

Price:

$400 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I live in Dallas so if your local we can meet, if not your welcome to calculate shipping so you have an idea of the total cost

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo-1.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture202.jpg

Picture199.jpg

I have a 32gb itouch. Ive had it for less than 6 months, its in perfect condition. Been in a case since the day I got it. Lmk if your interested.
Yeah but only if its a 2nd gen or newer...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.