Difference in Fi Subs

And how exactly does the question make sense buddy. And if it does than please, fill us in on which one of those subs is the "best performer"
Back up your statement darkscorpion and answer my question.
you really are an idiot...

He asked what the differences were in the FI lines.. as in How does the BL compare to the BTL... The Q to the BL the SSD to the Q... Are there other lines of companies that can out perform those with less money? Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

And how exactly does the question make sense buddy. And if it does than please, fill us in on which one of those subs is the "best performer"
Back up your statement darkscorpion and answer my question.
Wow, are you seriously that dumb? He's asking which sub out of Fi's lineup is the best. To say the question doesn't make sense is stupid - we obviously know what he's asking; If anything, it's not SPECIFIC enough, but to say it doesn't make sense? Gtfo.

Such as, which sub is the best performer?
Read the bold part, make any sense yet? Or are you too much of a dolt to even understand that lmao. How about this, I'll move the word perform to a different part in the sentence and rearrange a bit:

Which sub performs the best?

Seriously you're dumber than a brick. I've seen your posts, and all you do is post dump, and you even fail at that. Go kill yourself, or at least go try to graduate high school.

I always wanted to hear fi subs.... I would love to hear the q series as I hear it's a SQL sub I heard it gets loud and sounds very musical and I think it is meant for sealed .... The blt's are their spl beasts... I hear that they are used alot at competitions... Dk know how musical they are and I also heard ssd's their entry level are good for the money... If I were gonna buy a fi sub I would get a q sub.... There is two 12" q's in the classifieds right now

Also it comes down to what are your expEctations and goals... Is this a daily driver? Or going to comps??? That will help you get better answers

Sorry guys, I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm up in KCMO looking at apartments here near Overland Park, been busy lately (just an FYI especially for yo, thericanballer :p).
Firstly, thanks for the informative replies. I'm kind of wondering what's up with all the trolls here that have nothing other to do than to criticize other people's questions... Sorry, not everyone here is an expert in everything "car audio" as you are (rosrock, fasfocus00). And when I ask which is the best "performer", I'm more talking along the lines of Price-VS-Performance-VS-Ratings/Reviews. Your douchebaggery isn't appreciated either.

bmoney9, let me know how those BTLs are, even when not broken in, I'm anxious to hear! Also, I'm not a complete noob, I've actually learned a lot here without asking, so you all can rest easily knowing at least one person here learned a few things hah.

The reason for this thread is that the Fi's aren't widely talked about and would simply like to get more information from users/spectators experience. No since in going off-topic here.

Thanks everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
There's a much better question. How much power do you have to work with, first off? Are you going to be using the DSC1500.1D in your sig?

"Wow, are you seriously that dumb? He's asking which sub out of Fi's lineup is the best. To say the question doesn't make sense is stupid - we obviously know what he's asking; If anything, it's not SPECIFIC enough, but to say it doesn't make sense? Gtfo."

Than answer the question, stop sidetracking it. Which sub is the best performer? Fill us in.

"Wow, are you seriously that dumb? He's asking which sub out of Fi's lineup is the best. To say the question doesn't make sense is stupid - we obviously know what he's asking; If anything, it's not SPECIFIC enough, but to say it doesn't make sense? Gtfo."
Answer the question, stop sidetracking it. Which sub is the best performer? Fill us in.
Tell me where I said I knew which one is the best one? That's right, I never said I did, therefore how cold I possibly sidetracking something? All I said was that the question as a whole makes sense; talk about logical fallacies up the ass with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Here, I'll even quote myself since you have so much trouble reading what YOU just tried to quote:

To say the question doesn't make sense is stupid - we obviously know what he's asking; If anything, it's not SPECIFIC enough, but to say it doesn't make sense? Gtfo.
Here, I'll even quote Robertark's new, rephrased question:

And when I ask which is the best "performer", I'm more talking along the lines of Price-VS-Performance-VS-Ratings/Reviews. Your douchebaggery isn't appreciated either.
Still having trouble reading over there, sport?

i'd say if you have to ask, just go with the SSD if you're interested in buying one

how about this simple answer... the Q is their "sq" sub, the BL is their spl sub, and the BTL is their competition'level spl sub? their website (dumple's question was sarcastic. i've seem him make that same post like 5 times lol) describes their different structures. you just might have to do some outside research if you really want to know how those different features/structures affect the performance of the sub

I always wanted to hear fi subs.... I would love to hear the q series as I hear it's a SQL sub I heard it gets loud and sounds very musical and I think it is meant for sealed .... The blt's are their spl beasts... I hear that they are used alot at competitions... Dk know how musical they are and I also heard ssd's their entry level are good for the money... If I were gonna buy a fi sub I would get a q sub.... There is two 12" q's in the classifieds right now
Cool deal, I wouldn't need to buy them now, these Type-R's are actually really nice on this ONX1.1500.1d (replaced from DSC 1500.1 btw) haha

Also it comes down to what are your expEctations and goals... Is this a daily driver? Or going to comps??? That will help you get better answers
Well, would it be legit to say daily driver on not *full blast* but also show some peeps up at a comp? That would be interesting, although if not, it would be more for dd.

There's a much better question. How much power do you have to work with, first off? Are you going to be using the DSC1500.1D in your sig?
It wouldn't be powered by my current setup by no means, it would be a new setup in a new vehicle (SUV perhaps). The answers here have been awesome, I was thinking of perhaps even going with a single 18 -- then again, this is future-talk here :]

i'd say if you have to ask, just go with the SSD if you're interested in buying one
how about this simple answer... the Q is their "sq" sub, the BL is their spl sub, and the BTL is their competition'level spl sub? their website (dumple's question was sarcastic. i've seem him make that same post like 5 times lol) describes their different structures. you just might have to do some outside research if you really want to know how those different features/structures affect the performance of the sub
Perhaps then, the "Q" series could possibly be more along the lines of what I may want. Makes sense that the $350+ sub would be for SPL though (BTL's). Perhaps Fi should update their site a tad more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks all, mod should probably lock this and stop all the flaming going on since I got great answers!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.