difference in Diamond Audio d6 and d3?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i can get 2 d3's for the price of one d6. is there any difference other than the watts? what about the m6?
personally I wouldnt touch the D3 line...there not made by the same buildhouse as the d6 line as far as subs/speakers.....theres the lowest line diamond audio offers...its pretty obvious they wouldnt put the same quality in d3 as the d6 seeing how there is a price difference.......

i can get 2 d3's for the price of one d6. is there any difference other than the watts? what about the m6?
HUGE difference in SQ...

first off M6s are no longer made and were replaced by D6s

D6s take double the power of a D3(400w vs 800w) and IMO

sounds a bunch better - - night and day

D3s are not the lowest sub DA makes,now they have a D1 a well

HUGE difference in SQ...first off M6s are no longer made and were replaced by D6s

D6s take double the power of a D3(400w vs 800w) and IMO

sounds a bunch better - - night and day

D3s are not the lowest sub DA makes,now they have a D1 a well
D1 must be for homeless people....to me the d3 line is very cheap....

was sup excelerator. i just got home from memphis for the holidays. hadn't been home in 5 years and it was good to see everyone. i was bumpin some three 6 mafia when my type r's blew up. "gator boots is the code"like a Pimp."

d6 are a totally different sub then d3,,,,,d6 can handle more power, and just take alot of ****....they get louder then d3, no matter what anyone says....jsut because some peeps use d3 to compete is because they tune them high and slam them in a fart box and they sound like complete garbage compared to d6....no sayin they are a bad sub, just that they arn't comparable to the d6 in any way. i recomend the d6....just pay the money and forget about it....you wont be dissapointed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.