Difference between 60 rms and 110 rms

Participant count
  • Participant list

heyhi1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nyc
What would be the diffrence between 60 and 110 rms on a active set up? My speakers are rated 110 and I have them at 60. Will higher rms give me more volume?

Hertz mpk 165 2way with mini dsp set up

What's a good budget amp that will push 150 . Around 200 bucks, somehow I've got into a bad habit of buying for this car and it's been going on since feb

What are your cross over points? I've read these tweeters take 60 rms. I'm crossed over 3-20k and 80-3k at 24 db and I had someone tune it for me.

[quote name='wew lad']the ppi 900.4 is the best youll get for the money at that amount of power

youll be happy with it, @LosIsATool forgets what its like to not spend loads of money on amps[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things about that amp. Someone offered the Phantom for 100

What is the true rms on that amp? I don't think my car pushed 14 v it's a 03 g35 with stock charging system
same as the ppi... they do about 20% more than rated at 14.4 it seems so expect whatever the rated rms is on 13.5v

basically dont worry about it lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.