Did I blow my amp?


Alexipdx503

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 12, 2018
2
0
So basically I have a 2000 VW golf, I bought it used with wiring and amp etc, one of the issues with the car is battery drains so when I bark I take one terminal off so it isn’t draining. So in the car was a sub and amp I had a friend hook it up cuz I couldn’t figure out what I did wrong it was working great I ended up parking my car turned it off and took battery terminal off got done doing what I was doing. Hooked battery back up but now my sub won’t work even tho it just was? Any ideas what I mighta done? Or trouble shooting thanks.

 
OP
A

Alexipdx503

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 12, 2018
2
0
Also little hint that I thought was weird tested my power wire blue it was at 11.30 or something but the power wording isn’t sparking when I touch it to metal when it used too?

 

PPVtahoe11

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2018
99
24
You shouldn’t touch the power wire to get it to spark. U prly blew a fuse and now the ampnisnt getting power.. fix your car and stop unhooking the battery everytime. Sounds like u need to sell your system and fix your car. 

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.


Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)



Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds