Did a 138.0 today with single 12"

You think that's bad? I mean this is a whole new thing for me. I'm not used to getting spl loud just getting a sound I like lol

Well ur tuning will be so high that ur not gonna get and decent response the normal tuning area. If done right and tuned right u should do an awesome spl number but it will sound bad on music.

I thought those subs like and 3 cube before sub and port displacements each. For instance the featherweight bassboxing champ has 2 dc level 5 12 on a dc7.5k in a 3 cube iirc with 3 8" ports out the back in a blazer he bassboxes using welcome to the world from TI and it's not close to his peak.

I might just do the box that SSA suggests but I really would like to just get awesome spl scores

but please by all means suggest set ups for me, i do no / WILL Not wall my car off though this is my daily driver and i dont want a giant piece of wood blocking my rear window.

Unfortunately ur kinda stuck with either a box that sits in the wheel well or 1 that sits behind the rear seats but option 2 wouldnt be the best because u would have to seal everything behind off which would be a wall so I'm lost there for ya

With subs in your hatch? And well looks like I'll have to get creative and find a good box design for that wheel well. It's hard a **** to get good space inside along with room for a port

how is this possible when I personally took this picture at slamology on 6/16/2012 at about 2 pm ?
I looked in the truck a few weeks back. They looked like 15s but he dont talk about it much. I guess it could of been 12s but whatever they where he hit a 55.

this is the run. Somebody mentioned 9515s.

came in first place yesterday for advanced no wall 1 seeing as i had my box on my back seats which isnt a cargo area i guess. so now its off to design a box either big enough to block most of the air from traveling behind the box into the hatch or a box that will be on the rear hatch there isnt a bunch of room which is screwing me over

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.