Diamond (zane)

the m3s are great. I have 1 15" m3 and that sh*t bangs in a sealed box. If you're really into SQ and have the green to burn, use a diamond amp. I assume you're buying from a Diamond Dealer, cause u wont get any warranty online, so talk to him. He can probably tell you about diamond systems that thump off of one 400 watt amp.

I fell in love with diamond audio products about 4 months ago. I am currently working on a project with the macdaddy's. but I too listened to the M3's and they sound quite awesome. They sound really impressive in a sealed enclosure. If you got the money to spend the diamond amps are nice. You might want to take a look at the jl amps.

Well, first off Diamond amps are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and they will blow away JL

you get what you pay for

http://www.diamondaudio.com find a dealer

100 x 4 (4 ohms RMS) is around $700

the monster 400 x 2 (bridged = 1600 RMS) is around $1500

prepare to dish out some cash, but make sure the dealer at least approves the install so you'll get the 3 year warranty!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

lol i will bet you 100 bucks on the spot if i blind folded you and had a switch between a diamond amp a jl amp and even a kenwood exclon amp you couldnt guess which amp was playing on the same set of speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.