Diamond Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

dnosryd
10+ year member

Trying to get some feedback on some speakers I'm thinking of getting put into my Jeep. I want to go with Diamond Audio M6661's in the front to replace the 6x9's in the doors and the tweeters in the dash, and also M361i's to replace the rear door speakers all being run off of a Tsunami 4440. I've only seen people commenting on the hex's but not on the M series. Mainly trying to get an idea if these are decent speakers and where they fall in on the quality speaker foodchain and they rate up there with. Thanks for any replies.

Hey, i have listened to just about every speaker Diamond has and they all sound great IMO. The M661's are a great sounding and well built comps. And the M361i's are probably better than ne other speaker that size. You will be pleased with that setup. Not to sure about the amp though maybe another member can help you out.

Good Luck

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.