SOLD Diamond Audio MacDaddy 10" subwoofers

Why do you want to trade down to M6's?

Keep your macdaddy's , becuase its hard finding a better sounding sub like that.......w/o breaking your wallet :p

Why do you want to trade down to M6's?
Keep your macdaddy's , becuase its hard finding a better sounding sub like that.......w/o breaking your wallet :p

Why would you consider M6's a trade down?

Besides they don't sound good in my enclosure. I have too much air space.

Im positive the m6 is the middle class of speakers DA makes......

1. m3

2. m5......newer = m6

3. hex ====>>> macdaddy and TDX are in the hex line.

As for the subs being too small in the encllosure....... don't think thats where the problem is. Remeber these are SQ subs so they're never gonna pound as hard as high excursion subs.

But if your still set on selling these, this is a really good deal. I'd grab it if I didn't have one of my own. GL selling

Im positive the m6 is the middle class of speakers DA makes......
1. m3

2. m5......newer = m6

3. hex ====>>> macdaddy and TDX are in the hex line.

As for the subs being too small in the encllosure....... don't think thats where the problem is. Remeber these are SQ subs so they're never gonna pound as hard as high excursion subs.

But if your still set on selling these, this is a really good deal. I'd grab it if I didn't have one of my own. GL selling

I'm not interested in pounding subs. I upgraded from 10" CM3 to the 10' MacDaddy's and the CM3's sound, not pound, much better. I have about 1.3 cu.ft. per sub which is at the high point for the CM3 but well over what is recommended for the MacDaddy's. DA recommends 0.5 for the MacDaddy's. I thought if anything they would be boomier but they just don't sound good in this box.

I have a pair of DA M6 12" and id have to say their the best subs i've ever owned. I used to run L7's, but the m6's pound just as hard if not harder plus they can handle a bit more power & they have 3" coils plus they sound very clean

I have a pair of DA M6 12" and id have to say their the best subs i've ever owned. I used to run L7's, but the m6's pound just as hard if not harder plus they can handle a bit more power & they have 3" coils plus they sound very clean

welcome to bizzaro world.. where everything you said is true.

my house is a purple unicorn.

I have a pair of 12" DA svc m3s and was wondering how the 10" macdaddys would compare.

Interested in passing my subs off and gettings yours if the sound is cleaner. Punchy bass gives me headaches too. . . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.