diamond 6.5" and 4" component set

Participant count
  • Participant list

bumblebeerx8
10+ year member

toledo
looking for my little brother. looking to buy a 6.5" set for the door and 4" set for the headrests. I will also entertain 5.25 and 6" for a custom back deck if the price is right

looking to spend to 43465

100 shipped on 6.5"

75 shipped on 4"

75-100 on any others.

I know its a bit over the price range, but I have a set of Diamond D9 7.1 components with thier passive crossovers, all in excellent condition, that I can let go for $300. These retailed for $1399! Tell him he can save some dough and ditch the thought of getting 4" or any other size speakers in his car. These will be more than sufficient and provide a proper front stage. Rated for 200 watts rms.

Yeah if it was not for a miata i would not even think about going 4". We have been looking at going a bit bigger in the back but its all about room to work with. thanks for the offer but im sure he does not want to spend that much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.