dgaf very shady person

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
well I bought a used 20.1 from him.he had bought it 3-4 weeks ago had it repaired by DB-R.

in talking with dgaf i asked him "why are you selling it so soon" and he said for more power.but when i called chris at dbr he told me different. chris said that the amp had been repaired so many times that he almost could not repair it himself and to sell if off when he got it back because it was on it's last leg.I was also told by chris that if the amp blows again that i should cut my loses and buy something new.the power and ground inputs are bent down.one of the rca's is damaged.

you would think a person that knew the amp was in such bad condition would say something to the person buying it.

yeah i looked at my old ticket with db-r and it was 33 days from the day i shipped them my amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey I have a kia optima I will sell you, it just came back from the shop and only has 300,000 miles on it interested? yea man I would want my money back after hearing that, it's like he sold you a dog with cancer, it's alive now but what about next week? well not my problem now!

PM him see if he is willing to take it pay full refund... post up anything you have showing what he said was wrong with the amp and what was told to him and fixed... if he didn't mention anything other than just had it fixed then ya... paypal if no refund... hate to say it or be the one to mention it but i would for sure

i did! he only told me he replaced the power supply.but when i talked with him today it was a different story.he told me everything.
So then db-r is a scammer then ????

Maybe all he told dgaf was yo i fixed the power supply pay me.....so its a tough call

Hell play it till it burns hen send it to amp medics maybe they can fix it and not try and sell you a sundown

So then db-r is a scammer then ????
Maybe all he told dgaf was yo i fixed the power supply pay me.....so its a tough call

Hell play it till it burns hen send it to amp medics maybe they can fix it and not try and sell you a sundown
i would say no too dbr being a scammer. because its a slippery slope when you start to give out info that other's dont want you to know.

I'm scared to even hook it up is it going to blow up right away?then who's fault is it?

another thing i was thinking about was i got excuse's about him shipping the amp on time. first the post office was closed on saturday then his boss sent him to another job out of town.well after 6days he shipped it. now was i being blown off because dbr had not shipped it back yet?? LOL i know dbr got the amp on 7-20 per the tracking on the box.sux that the return number was not on there LOL I know last time i hit dbr with an amp it was like 3 weeks or more

Well, thanks for starting this thread and not just simply PMing me with your problem.

Also, thanks for filing a dispute with PayPal before simply PMing me.

Yea, I told you db-r had repaired it, you knew that going in.

I had it hooked up and it ran fine, db-r told me it was in perfect working order, which it is, it was repaired, and you knew that.

I knew you were going to be one of those kind of buyer from the get go with your attitude and demanding my phone number and blowing me up with PMs every day. You paid me Friday, you got the amp in eight business days, so I don't understand the complaint on how long it took to get.

I have 23 all positive feedback transactions, I'm the last thing from a "shady person"

Well, thanks for starting this thread and not just simply PMing me with you problem.
Also, thanks for filing a dispute with PayPal before simply PMing me.

Yea, I told you db-r had repaired it, you knew that going in.

I had it hooked up and it ran fine, db-r told me it was in perfect working order, which it is, it was repaired, and you knew that.

I knew you were going to be one of those kind of buyer from the get go with your attitude and demanding my phone number and blowing me up with PMs every day. You paid me Friday, you got the amp in eight business days, so I don't understand the complaint on how long it took to get.

I have 23 all positive feedback transactions, I'm the last thing from a "shady person"
well you have not been very forth coming with me at all yes i knew the amp was repaired. but you should of told me that the amp was so damaged that dbr told you to sell it because it was going to be a problem. as for the pm's i sent you one Saturday because you told me you would ship it then.thats when you told me the post office was closed and it will go out on Monday.i then pmed you Monday simply asking if it went out because i had a 3x weekend coming up and you told me no i got sent out of town for work.so if that is blowing you up i guess I was then. as for asking for your number!!! have i called you or texted you on it???nope sure havent.

as for starting a paypal dispute! well i thought that would be the best way to get your attention since you dont seem to be very truthful with me.

you should of told me the truth when i asked you why you were selling it.the truth shall set you free.

I told you the truth from the very first PM we had, it was repaired, but it works fine, which it was, and it does.

Sorry for some reason you changed your mind on buying it, maybe because you didn't get it by the time of your competition or maybe you need the money now more than the amp, but the amp works fine.

Maybe if you would have PM'd me from the start and simply asked to return it that you changed your mind, like a gentleman, I would have taken it back because I had two local buyers who also wanted it (which you knew, I told you that via PM, but you pleaded to me to sell you the amp) But, starting this thread and filing a dispute with PayPal (which is already closed, in my favor) bad taste man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants