Dewitt88 = Probable Scammer, Definite Wiener

Geezerpoop
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Shipped subs before payment on 1/10 b/c at the time I had no references. Kept delaying payment for a few weeks because he said he crashed his car. Dewitt promised I would have the payment this Tuesday, and has not arrived yet. He will not answer PM's or IM's.

Sparky1978 Pmed me and also said he had a problem with Dewitt. Unfortunately, Sparky's poor spelling, grammer, and punctuation made it impossible for me to determine what the problem is.

Just thought I would give a heads up b/c he is trying to sell things right now.

I just had a deal with him, however I was not happy with it, took him forever to ship my cd player, said he had problems with his family which I believe, but also didn't keep in contact with me.

man, he makes alot of different excuses
ive had the same said about me (not alot of different excuses) but a couple people said iw as making excuses. Sad thing was my uncle had died and 2 people both said i made an excuse. They did say sorry when i showed them proof tho. So unless it is a lot of excuses i believe people most of the time.

ive had the same said about me (not alot of different excuses) but a couple people said iw as making excuses. Sad thing was my uncle had died and 2 people both said i made an excuse. They did say sorry when i showed them proof tho. So unless it is a lot of excuses i believe people most of the time.
yea well, i could pm the wonderful experience i had with him if ya wanna hear even more of his excuses and ****

no im just saying in general there are some good people on here with valid excuses, he is obviously not one of them. Didnt mean to sound like an ass when i put that just saying SOME people are telling the truth

Shipped subs before payment on 1/10 b/c at the time I had no references. Kept delaying payment for a few weeks because he said he crashed his car. Dewitt promised I would have the payment this Tuesday, and has not arrived yet. He will not answer PM's or IM's.
Sparky1978 Pmed me and also said he had a problem with Dewitt. Unfortunately, Sparky's poor spelling, grammer, and punctuation made it impossible for me to determine what the problem is.

Just thought I would give a heads up b/c he is trying to sell things right now.
i lol'd at this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

no im just saying in general there are some good people on here with valid excuses, he is obviously not one of them. Didnt mean to sound like an ass when i put that just saying SOME people are telling the truth
oh i know exactly what ya meant, i didnt think anything bad of it, i mean **** happens...but with him...he just makes excuse after excuse and shows no urgency to get **** done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.