Devine sounds on dalemabry/waters

christiankills
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Good fast install.. not very good selection of anything except for pioneer HUs. very overpriced too.

I think theyre looking to make a quick buck, try to take advantage of the people that doesnt know equpiment.

one of the sales associates told me that deadening doesnt really do anything. at all.

I suggest going to sound advice a little bit more down dalemabry

They actually used to be a real shady shop. Word was that they stole your stuff after they installed it for you. I haven't personally had anything installed by them but a friend of mine has and everything was fine. Theres a guy who works there named Peter who has a pretty bad ass little PT Cruiser that gets **** loud.

They actually used to be a real shady shop. Word was that they stole your stuff after they installed it for you. I haven't personally had anything installed by them but a friend of mine has and everything was fine. Theres a guy who works there named Peter who has a pretty bad ass little PT Cruiser that gets **** loud.
ive heard that about audioitch before as well...

i che ked em out a couple months back.

It seemed okay, but i wouldnt go there for anything, but tio test equipment, and to meet people with my hobbies

krik is the owner and a freind of mine... he is a great guy if you talk to him i cant vouch for the installers he has since i havent been up there in a while. i know krik makes sure they do good work he checks everything as long as he is there... which he usually is... they can make some d@mn loud cars as well if its spl you want...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...