Deka 9A31 'Group Buy'

The big OUT OF STOCK mean anything to you? Not to mention, the picture is a commercial starting group 31, not the high performance yellow tops Deka recommends for stereo installs & that's just a warehouse selling direct, with no warranty. I get mine straight from East Penn, with full Manufacturer warranty. Again, I'm not trying to take a bite out of what you do, I'm just trying to help Deka and help my sponsorship. I'm just being a contact.

"not refurbs or used like Bad4Health's ongoing sale"really?

and you were trying to make it seem like cheap=bad. let me clarify i sell them cheap because i get them cheap. i set my price that price because there was a guy on here a while ago seling them for 120+ shipping so i said ill beat that 120 shipped. i can sell them higher but that doesnt make them any better. hell they retail for round 200 and the 8a31s sell everyday for 350. buy why are mine the same price? because i dont wanna jack people like some other companies out there. COUGH XS COUGH! seems like most people out there have the JL effect they see a high price tag and assume its good. its the exact opposite here. they are good and cheap so people say ignorant non grounded clams. but like i said b4. dont put my name in shiit if your selling batts thats good. if your selling them for retail as a group buy even better, on "team Deka" i jizzed, but DONT i REPEAT DONT! try to make it seem like my batts are less then anything but great. i trust them with my life. and thats real shiIT!

TAKE MY NAME OUT OF THE TITLE AND ILL DELETE MY POST SO YOU CAN GO ON WITH YOUR GROUP BUY!

good day sir

sincerely,

Bad4health
I wasn't clear, obviously, that I meant two different things with a)refurb and b) used like Bad4health sells. I apologize for being vague in that sense. In no way do I think cheap is bad. That's why I'm such a purport-er of Deka over as you said XS. I don't in any way think used is bad either. My old Deka batts had sat in a closing down auto shop for 6 years without a single charge. When I took them in to get tested, Deka put a 600A load on them and couldn't get them to drop below 12v. That's amazing, and with batts obviously not taken care of. There are other people, however, that flat out don't want to do used for whatever reason. Whether or not you are able to offer a warranty on them. Being able to pick them up for the price I do new is the way to go for me, besides, they take care of me in other ways when it comes show time that I would not have been offered had I bought say from you. I have no doubts about the quality of your battery, I just know it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm just trying to get some people together to help show my sponsors that I'm doing my job and getting batts sold. They told me anyone that orders through me or is sent to them by me gets dealer pricing, so why not get a bunch of people in on that?

We have no issues man, and as I said you were only named because I DIDN'T want anyone confusing this with an attempt to cut into your market. It apparently had the opposite effect. OP edited

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wickedwitt

10+ year member
wickedwitt
Tahoka TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from