deh-860mp remote question

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismboy6986
10+ year member

the **** technician
If i get the smart remote for my 860mp would it really be fully functional in the sense i won't have to use the face plate buttons for anything or more specifically the right rotary command knob. I ask this because the plastic knob came off and i had a dumb idea to super glue it back in place. even though i only put a drop in the hole inside the plastic knob that the metal shaft goes into, the whole know wouldn't spin, move up, down, left, right or anything probally since the hu was just sitting in storage for a while. I kept twisting until the knob came off and had the dumber idea to try and free the shaft so it would at least move with a pair of grip pliers. I don't have to tell you what happened but bassically my right rotary command knob doesn't function and i would hate to quit using such a good cd player over something so trivial so i was wondering would the smart remote pioneer sells do all of the functions the rotary command knob before i order it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nismboy6986

10+ year member
the **** technician
nismboy6986
Belhaven NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date