Defamation. Admins step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too easy to rip on you. It's not worth disliking your posts since you're already at zero. Go back to the kiddie pool and stay out of the deep end kid. I was smart enough to let your mom swallow. Just sayin'. I miss Florida.
Nothing you've spewed was anything other than helplessly droll attempt. Just because your a stupid old **** certainly doesn't make me a kid. I'm sure the last time you were able to see that micro penis of yours it had peanut butter on it ready for you only friend 🐕. You sir (I use that term loosely) have the intellect of a pet rock.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, you got me there. The old dog and peanut butter joke really got to me. The last time that I heard that joke I fell off my dinosaur and broke my stone underwear. You seem weirdly fascinated with doing sexual stuff to dogs. Hit me with your best rips, you know your curfew is approaching fast.

Nothing you've spewed was anything other than helplessly droll attempt. Just because your a stupid old **** certainly doesn't make me a kid. I'm sure the last time you were able to see that micro penis of yours it had peanut butter on it ready for you only friend 🐕. You sir (I use that term loosely) have the intellect of a pet rock.

Wow, you got me there. The old dog and peanut butter joke really got to me. The last time that I heard that joke I fell off my dinosaur and broke my stone underwear. You seem weirdly fascinated with doing sexual stuff to dogs. Hit me with your best rips, you know your curfew is approaching fast.
[/QUOTE]
Since your on the subject of mother's. I dug your mother up last week and have been forcing my kok into her eye socket. Gonna put her skull on the mantle after I'm finished

Since your on the subject of mother's. I dug your mother up last week and have been forcing my kok into her eye socket. Gonna put her skull on the mantle after I'm finished
[/QUOTE]

Damn, you got me again! My Mom was actually cremated. She died on December 13th, 2012 from complications from Breast Cancer. Do you feel better about yourself now? Yes, that's my tattoo. Don't worry what 143 means. We were texting that when you were still shittting green.
20210404_202836.jpg

Want to give some facts or do you just want to say "no" to the points i raised? He exploited vulnerabilities. "NO!". He nullified opinions. "NO!". I'm thrilled we have someone like you to keep the peace here.

I'm very aware what cancel culture is. Want to raise more specific points? "NO!" ok.... great conversation.

Why keep the system if it is garbage?

What a terrible shit post. I literally responded to everything you stated and complained about with facts and this is the trash you serve up as a rebuttal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...