Deck suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
I dont know if this makes a difference or not but later on down the road with in a year add a ipad or roof mount tv for my son to watch movies on long trips open to suggestions

Pioneer is your best bet for iPod connectivity if you use a head unit with Advanced App Mode. Certain apps will be controlled on the screen if you have the CD-IU201S cable. However, iHeart Radio isn't compatible with this feature. Advanced app mode comes on the P8400BH, the AppRadio 2 SPH-DA100, the AVIC-Z140BH and the AVIC-X940BT. If you want CD/DVD you have to at least step up to the P8400BH to get the dual zone video for rear seat TVs.

You should also consider Clarion. NX602 and NX702.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.