Deck Just got Jacked....

canadian_mofo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
van-city
My Pioneer Deh-P4600MP just got jacked and looks like im gonna need to replace it. Only up side is no damage to the wireing or the truck. Anyways should i replace with the same or is there something around the same price range thats a better quality deck that i should look into??

My Pioneer Deh-P4600MP just got jacked and looks like im gonna need to replace it. Only up side is no damage to the wireing or the truck. Anyways should i replace with the same or is there something around the same price range thats a better quality deck that i should look into??
Did you buy the 4600 new or used? I guess what I am asking is what "same price range" are we looking at? As the 4600 is a couple of years old now if you bought it BNIB chances are that there could be something better available currently for the same money.

If you're willing to buy used then your possibilities open up considerably. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes, I think it is better in a couple ways maybe they are important to you. The Premier version has 4 volt preouts (better for use with external amplifiers), and it has a two year warranty as oppossed to one year. Not sure about other differences.

What steps do you take if you're stuff got stolen? i mean how would someone find it, do installers look out for stolen serials or sumtin?
He's in Vancouver ... I'm in BC as well.

I'd check locally and with a few guys I know down in the Vancouver area.

That's how much I hate the scum of the earth ... people who steal **** from others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.