deck help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

cmp69
10+ year member

Ma
hey wut are some good decks out there where you u can control the amount of bass thats ur subs put out like lets say i want to listen to rap, so i would want to put the bass up so it pounds, but if i wanted to listen to lets say pink floyd, i could put the bass down so it doesnt pound that hard..like turn down the bass level so if i wanted bass i could have it and if i wanted vocals more and hats and that other stuff i could be able to listen to that..thanks

Pioneer decks generally have really good eq settings, For rap it has powerful and superbass and for the other stuff u have the vocal setting. You can also change the frequency that is sent out to the subs and also change the amount of power that is sent out.

yeah i know they have powerful and super bass, my big concern was that i could limit , increase or decrease the loudness and power on my subs, so i could listen to the vocals really loud and not have loud bass.

i havea jbl bp1200.1 and i have a pioneer deh1400 but i was gonna get a upgraded model like the 6400 or something

JVC SH77

preamp outputs, able to control speaker bass level, and sub bass independantly. area control and Hz per high, mid, low frequency, too much stuff to know what it all is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.