Decisions decisions...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dtrom
10+ year member

MAF
I'm in a debate to sell my (2) 12.4 Orion hcca's for a new set of subs. I'm looking at IA death penalty 12's right now. I've never heard them In person but I've never heard a bad thing about IA. My goal is to get loud on daily music. Are the DP's musical at all? Will a pair be able to handle 4k daily? My vehicle is a 2001 caddy eldorado. Amp is MTX te4001D just a lil over 4k @ 1 ohm.

I haven't heard anything about any of the IA subs not being musical. Hell, @IAWJ4\.7; is running a 21" warden and he says it sounds great.

I haven't heard anything about any of the IA subs not being musical. Hell, @IAWJ4\.7; is running a 21" warden and he says it sounds great.

The dp is a great sql woofer. I run the warden and it sounds awesome. I would only imagine the dp would sound better, seeing as the warden is more geared towards spl and the dp is a sql driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.