Decision

I have the choice to buy a kicker l7 15 or 2 sundown sa 12's. The ampo will be an american bass phantom 2500. Which do ytou guys think would be better?
I feel like 2 12s will /should outperform a single 15,provided spec made box follows

I would get the SA-12's just because they can take some serious abuse. I know some people that have blown L7's giving them just over their rated power.

I would get the SA-12's just because they can take some serious abuse. I know some people that have blown L7's giving them just over their rated power.
dont forget 100% of peopel with l7s have no idea what a gain is lolllll...jk

Lets throw in some thought to this. 1: What vehicle is it going into? 2: What kind of box and space do you have for it? 3: How long do you plan on having the system? 4: Do you know how to properly set your gains and such? 5: Do you care about resale value? 6: How loud do you want it and at what tuning?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.