Deciding on h/u

standintall66
10+ year member

boonies
well i have come down to either the PIONEER DEH-P6800MP or the KENWOOD KDC-MP732. could i get some pros an cons on these two and which would you all prefer. i like the kenwood a little more b/c of the motorized face and 4volt pre outs but just to see what your opionions were. thanks

The Pioneer Dehp680 also has a motorized face plate but i'm not sure about the voltage on the preouts. But just like you said, you like the kenwood better, so buy the kenwood. Its really user preferance. I personally have a pioneer.

i dont know if im 100% sure but i think the pioneer premiere version of the 6800mp is the 680mp and it has 4-volt preouts as well. I personally like the pioneer better, but depends on the person too.

I could be wrong but I think the DEH 6800mp is only 2.2v pre-out. I use to have one. Then I upgraded to the new DEH 8600mp (4v pre-out). Very nice HU. More power of course and lots more features like the 13 band EQ, Multi-color dispay and it has the motorized face. It's been years since I've owned a Kenwood can't help you much there. I here they are nice thou. Good luck with your choice.

well i ordered the pioneer last night. thanks for yalls comments. went o best buy to check the 2 out and the pioneer fitted me more. but thanks again guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.