Decided to make it metal.

yeah you know what i'm saying though.i mean,why not do it.it's just a test drive,if you will,a prototype.before everyone flies off the handle calm your horses.
you should use your resourcefulness to acquire a real camera instead of using your phone so i can see this thing lol...looking forward to seeing something new (to me) and different.

less ideal materials have been used...my first box was made from 1/2" plywood (1/2" baffle too) with two 1/2" plexiglas windows. it was a bandpass box with a shiny interior and pretty blue lights i was so proud of myself haha

Hey guys.Just wanted to let you know that after all the bad mouthing about my metal box it's finally finished.I didn't put the dynamat in it yet so at higher frequencies it vibrates a tiny little bit but it sounds amazing at the lows.Hopefully I have pics soon but I'm not going to make any promises.Probably with in the next week though.Even though I said it would sound good before I made it,I was lying.lol.I'm shocked at how good it sounds.

you should use your resourcefulness to acquire a real camera instead of using your phone
Haha this is what i was thinking . I imagine on our standards it sounds like trash no offense but hey if your happy then thats all that matters. I am in for pics.

Hey guys.Just wanted to let you know that after all the bad mouthing about my metal box it's finally finished.I didn't put the dynamat in it yet so at higher frequencies it vibrates a tiny little bit but it sounds amazing at the lows.Hopefully I have pics soon but I'm not going to make any promises.Probably with in the next week though.Even though I said it would sound good before I made it,I was lying.lol.I'm shocked at how good it sounds.
i'm not buying this. I seriously wanna do this myself and actually take pictures and document the build just so I and everybody else can see it fail.

i'm not buying this. I seriously wanna do this myself and actually take pictures and document the build just so I and everybody else can see it fail.
do it since this guy obviously is too retarded to figure out a camera

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.