Decided to make it metal.

tune to 37hertz and box should be 1.7 cubes each after displacment...and not out of metal...but im just guessing. do a search. tons of boxes have been built for those subs

idk if anyone else on here has actually tried this or it is just hear say

BUT i have tried this one time ad it does not sound too good

its more of an echoe sound then anything

lol I hope this is a joke...how thick is that sheet metal? It's going to flex like a mother****er
Nah brah.It's going to look sick and sound sick.Don't you think I'm smart enough to realize that It will need braces in a lot of places.I'm also putting deadener in it and filling it some what full of poly-fill.Why criticize what you've never heard.I'll post pics tommorow when it's done.I'm postive ya'll will be surprised.

why not make it out of wood then just cover it with sheet metal or something?
Because I have a huge piece of 16th sheet metal laying around that wont get used.So it costs me hardly anything to make it and if it dosent work out I just got building experience out of it.No losses.

Nah brah.It's going to look sick and sound sick.Don't you think I'm smart enough to realize that It will need braces in a lot of places.I'm also putting deadener in it and filling it some what full of poly-fill.Why criticize what you've never heard.I'll post pics tommorow when it's done.I'm postive ya'll will be surprised.
right...I'm waiting for some vids of it sounding "sick", lol

right...I'm waiting for some vids of it sounding "sick", lol
I'm not trying to be a jerk here but what's one reason why it wouldn't sound sick.

and yeah I will need the luck.but my dad has over 40 years experience with metal.so i'm not too worried about the actual construction part of it.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here but what's one reason why it wouldn't sound sick.
and yeah I will need the luck.but my dad has over 40 years experience with metal.so i'm not too worried about the actual construction part of it.
I'm not trying to deter you from doing, I want you to do it because I want to see it, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.