Debating on which RE subs to buy

Participant count
  • Participant list

icemayne696
10+ year member

ngsm13-Douche Drinker
FL
I am debating between a couple different optiions. A SX 18", 2 SX 15's, or a xxx 18. Would the 15's be loudest? How is the sq on the sx's? I have no amp yet, so i have to buy one depending on the subs. I have about 9 cubic feet in my trunk of my t-bird. Thanks

Oh and btw, im trying to stay under 500$, and if RE's out of 18" baskets still, i will be going 15's. What do yall think the best spl setup, not competition just a dd, i still want sq for music, not burps, for 500$ would be?

im pretty sure they are still out of 18" baskets
Yup, still are...talekd to them about a week ago. Said it'd be at least till the end of january...more like february befor they're done. Then they gotta stock up...peace

NG

Also, i'd go with an SX 15" or two SE 15's....peace (staying in your budget...)

yeah, the 2 15's would probably be the loudest of the bunch. and theres an 18"xxx on ebay right now(as mentioned above)

2 15" se's does sound like it woudl be more in your budget though, and would still be **** loud.

Why not 2 sx 15's? Could i fit this in2 9 cubic feet? That would be close to my price range, would it not?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.