debadged.... "extreme" dirt

well i hope trey really has one so i dont have to spend money... you guys really think it will remove that tough dirt?

Only other thing i have that you have mentioned is wd-40 and rubbing alcohol. Would either of those hurt or help?

well i hope trey really has one so i dont have to spend money... you guys really think it will remove that tough dirt?
Only other thing i have that you have mentioned is wd-40 and rubbing alcohol. Would either of those hurt or help?
nope I was lying....it should and if it doesn't I have some other ish called bug and tar remover that should do the trick

dude, i know what you need.......

go to advanced, auto zone, o'riley or wherever and get this stuff called "GOO-GONE"

it works crazy good. It took that adhesive crap off a service truck that had vinyl stickers all over it for 8 years. its good stuff and cheap and you don't have to use very much. one big bottle will probably last you a lifetime.

(it smells good as hell too)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.