Dealtree_auctions on Ebay

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
Hey guys, thought I would let you all know what Dealtree is all about. Well as the item states in the description and title, it is suppose to be the Infinity Kappa 60.5cs. Suppose to be in good condition and what not. Well one thing I learned about them is that they sell used products that are partially defected or all the way defected. Well you all can read the description and what not but when it finally arrived, it was beat up Infinity Reference 6000cs's. Of course the picture was the 60.5cs's. They came in horrible condition. One tweeter was melted out of its pod where it was just the bare tweeter and the other was dented to hell. The description tested working but when I checked one woofer, it had a hole in it and I pressed on the cone with my thumbs and found out it was blown. I sent 3 emails with no reply. I finally went through ebay to get the number and I called them for an RMA number. I sent it back 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear from them. Horrible company that makes money from defected products with bad customer service.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5762716635

hopefully you paid through paypal so u can take it up with them. I ve had 2 negative experiences with ebay and paypal fixed em

i ended up getting my $ back and sending the p.o.s. back at SELLERS expense

Leave em negative feedback on ebay !!

i was thinking of buying from them once. then i decided i would rather save my money and buy an item i know works than blow some money at the chance it works

Yeah, I was desperate and the price was good. Its fine I guess. I paid through Paypal and I will only accept a full refund back from them.

i got some infinity ref 6.5 from them and they were just as they said they were.

Visible Use: Used, with scratches or dents

but they worked fine. better luck next time. i got mine for 20 shipped and they were worth every penny for my work truck.

Well I finally got my refund back today. The day after I made the thread and I get the refund. I guess they sell some crappy stuff and some so so stuff. Atleast they refunded me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Trancer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Trancer
Allen, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies