kickercivic1

FinalWolf
10+ year member

Stop reading my subtitle!
Over Here
Highly advise not talking to this person. Rude, childish, and he claims his products are something they are not.

Apparently if you arent devoted 100% to buying his crap, he will PM every single person you leave an offer for and tell them you **** and you dont ever pay for your bids.

As for what happened between us personally. I was interested in buying a pair of sunvisor monitors from him. He said they were not the cheap eBay ones, so I called DigitalWW and asked em about it. They said they hadnt made a sunvisor monitor. So why should I be paying the $200 extra this fake kid wants for monitors that arent even real. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif So he thinks im a dead bidder when I decide to say no on the entire deal....hahaha

I just hope no1 else has to deal with him and have any future problems with deals cause this kid seems to sleep on these forums (every post I make, is quickly followed by his).

In addition, I nominate this sucker for being banned. As he has broken the FS Forum rules I would say easily more then 10-15x (post dumping, posting ebay prices to same product for cheaper prices, and often gets off-topic in threads), and thats just within the past month.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif Just venting and letting people know about this bad seller //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

he also took a crap all over one of my for sale threads, which was totally uncalled for and against forum rules.....another vote to ban....

I will back up finalwolf.

I was going to buy some equipment from him/ trade. He was all in for it until I told him I was located in jax, an hour from orlando then all of a sudden in the middle of the convo he ignores me, then he ignores me for WEEKS, and wont return any emails or pms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

FinalWolf

10+ year member
Stop reading my subtitle!
FinalWolf
Over Here
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies