Participant count
  • Participant list
TLuxPOG.jpg

Lgt2Ewq.jpg

KtUdVoe.jpg

VLni7JG.jpg

H5Yz6aZ.jpg

kA4BFu6.jpg

the outer basket of the sub is wrapped with pool noodle, forgot to get a pic of it but you can sort of see it through the bubble wrap

Payment has been sent.
thanks for the update, box is all taped up and ready to go. ill let you know when i get the payment and ill get you a tracking number the same day

pm me your address when you get a minute

Sub is in hand, and I must say, it is a BEAST!!!!!!!! ! Will be in her new home by this time next week. Onehelluva dude to deal with, do NOT hesitate to deal with this dude...nuff said.

thank you for the kind words, glad you're happy with it. im pleased it went to a good home where it can get the daily loving it deserves. ill admit i was a little worried shipping something so heavy but it sounds like the packaging worked out well.

[quote name='mitchell0715']hey @macsdad, get it slamming yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, wife is still pi$$ed that I bought it. I have to kiss a lil more azz before I can enjoy this beast. So for now, it sits in the corner calling my name dude. She thinks that I care more about my car audios, than I care about her.

Not yet, wife is still pi$$ed that I bought it. I have to kiss a lil more azz before I can enjoy this beast. So for now, it sits in the corner calling my name dude.
Lol I know this feeling lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

macsdad

10+ year member
boom-boom
macsdad
Trussville, Al
Start date
Participants