Deal between assassin1840 and I

I doubt it. I put enough names in my sig to not have to post a name and date for my for sale ads. I was selling stuff for 5 years on here before that became a rule.

I doubt it. I put enough names in my sig to not have to post a name and date for my for sale ads. I was selling stuff for 5 years on here before that became a rule.
you has no itrader //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i keed.

i stopped counting refs. just itrader. if i need some backup ill list it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Itrader crap is pretty new too.Dont make me take you off my friends list lol
Catsgotreal.jpg

Just an FYI, when a check clears, that is not a transaction. The "collective" action of depositing a check then the check clearing on a later date is a "two-part" transaction but only one transaction. Things like interest, bank fees, debit card charges, deposits, withdrawals, etc. are transactions.
Just saying.
Look up the the meaning of the word "transaction" when a check clears that would be a transaction taking place. I have a BA in Business Law, I believe Business Math was Aces quite a few semesters ago.

Just Saying.

Look up the the meaning of the word "transaction" when a check clears that would be a transaction taking place. I have a BA in Business Law, I believe Business Math was Aces quite a few semesters ago.
Just Saying.
And I have a BA in Finance and worked at a bank in college. Why don't you look up the word transaction and learn something new.

Just saying.

Post pics of said ba's
It's hanging in my office and I am not working today. Will be happy to post it tomorrow if you really want to see it or answer any questions related to finance. Although that is not the subject at hand.

I have no need to bluff, How about we just deal with the subject on hand and solve it like this...

If no one would have bothered with the 2 members that were posting their deal on the thread, there would be nothing to argue about in the first place, being so many of you love to pick, and feel as if you're smarter or better than someone else. You make yourself look stupid, when you argue down a point that you're wrong about.

Also, I don't post anything on a public thread that contains any of my personal information (e.g. Name, Address, etc., etc.) Nor should anyone else.

Thirdly... Definition of TRANSACTION

a : something transacted; especially : an exchange or transfer of goods, services, or funds b plural : the often published record of the meeting of a society or association

a : an act, process, or instance of transacting b : a communicative action or activity involving two parties or things that reciprocally affect or influence each other

— trans·ac·tion·al adjective

See transaction defined for English-language learners »

See transaction defined for kids »

Examples of TRANSACTION

The entire transaction took place over the phone.

a record of your recent banking transactions (when a check clears on your account it would be a banking transaction, on your end it's a receiving of funds, when the bank that the check is drawn on pays your bank, that's a TRANSACTION amongst the 2 banks that involves you as a third party (the transfer of funds), you really shouldn't need a BA to figure this out)

the transaction of business over the phone

Please don't post quote me so I get a Notification, especially if you're saying dumb ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GAMEOVERCCA

10+ year member
INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
GAMEOVERCCA
Hickory NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies