Deal between assassin1840 and I

Lol it even tells you what the feedback sections are for under the links.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

**We have a new rating system, iTrader, located here .**

Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller.

*Negative* Feedback

Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

*Negative* Feedback

if ur doing a trade/sale that is not in the classifieds you make a buyer seller agreement on here u ******* retard.....

Ya you and the other 3 members that dont know how to read.
you need to get a life..... go back to your boyfriend and **** some kok. there is plenty of ppl that make buyer seller agreements on there, maybe if u sold alot more u would know.....

Buyer/Seller Feedback

*Negative* Feedback

Who cares who sold more on the classifieds, obviously you understand how to do that. Although it seems to me we need a vocabulary lesson here. this section is used to the discretion of the buyer and seller after "each transaction". It's not an obligation to use this forum, but it's an option. They made a deal, they made a transaction amongst each other, so they decided to use this forum to post their transaction after they made one. If you go to the bank today and deposit a check, you made a transaction, the check may not clear for 3-5 business days, but when you deposit the check, that's a transaction, and when the bank clears the check, that's another transaction. So with that being said "as an analogy" the amp doesn't have to be at his door step for these 2 member to have made buyer/seller transactions, that just means the amp was delivered, which is another transaction. These 2 member have done nothing wrong using this forum like they did, it's to their discretion. So if you don't like what they are doing, don't transact yourself in it. GL Gameover and assassin1840

thanks god
I'm not God, but your welcome. Just figured I'd give my take on the situation, which is technically how it's worded, and what this section of the forum is for. Not only is it not your job to enforce the rules, to try and enforce them by badgering 2 members that have done nothing wrong is absurd.

thanks god
It mustn't feel good to have your troll attempt eventually turn into such garbage. Good game, but you should really try to be less stupid next time.

Gameover and assassin, both of you are knowledgeable, contributing members of this site, and you shouldn't even feel the need to respond to idiots like mazdababy who obviously spend most of their time here spewing shit out their mouths. Good luck in your deal.

90% of this thread is bitching and moaning lol Mazda can shove his basket spinning coil rubber heating vc pos tc sounds garbage lms far up his *** lol if I'm still into car audio after 8 years I'm just gonna hang myself

Lol i dont even have an lms. Ive been into car audio over half of my life. Why would you hang yourself after being into car audio for 8 years? Thats not right.

I try to help people out on this site too, but im kinda bipolar and yesterday wasnt a great day for me.

If you go to the bank today and deposit a check, you made a transaction, the check may not clear for 3-5 business days, but when you deposit the check, that's a transaction, and when the bank clears the check, that's another transaction.
Just an FYI, when a check clears, that is not a transaction. The "collective" action of depositing a check then the check clearing on a later date is a "two-part" transaction but only one transaction. Things like interest, bank fees, debit card charges, deposits, withdrawals, etc. are transactions.

Just saying.

Ive been here for 8 years.Youve been here for 1 year.

Youve probably sold a lot more stuff here than me right?
just to be a butthole.

i have double your feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GAMEOVERCCA

10+ year member
INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
GAMEOVERCCA
Hickory NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies