Deal between RangerDanger and I

Participant count
  • Participant list

psych0ticnemes1
5,000+ posts

Psych0tic Customs
Behind You
He is going to send me a $200 non-refundable deposit today and the remaining balance when he gets it for my pair of 18" AA Chaos subwoofers. I am holding the subwoofers for him indefinitely, until I receive full payment. As soon I receive the total amount, I'll ship the subwoofers.

He is going to send me a $200 non-refundable deposit today and the remaining balance when he gets it for my pair of 18" AA Chaos subwoofers. I am holding the subwoofers for him indefinitely, until I receive full payment. As soon I receive the total amount, I'll ship the subwoofers.
I agree to all of the above statements and I am sending $200 right now.

bill.png

Cool. It is currently pending.

"Hello kris,

Jacob just sent you money with PayPal. To help protect you, we're reviewing this payment.

The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'.

You shouldn't provide the item or service purchased until we let you know that the payment has cleared. We'll send you an email when we complete the review or you can check the Transaction History tab of your PayPal account.

Jacob is a Verified Customer"

Cool. It is currently pending.
"Hello kris,

Jacob just sent you money with PayPal. To help protect you, we're reviewing this payment.

The Payment Review may take up to 24 hours. When we've completed the review, we'll either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment clears: You may proceed to process the order. To know if your item is covered, check the 'Seller Protection' section of the 'Transaction Details' page and ensure that it states 'Eligible'.

You shouldn't provide the item or service purchased until we let you know that the payment has cleared. We'll send you an email when we complete the review or you can check the Transaction History tab of your PayPal account.

Jacob is a Verified Customer"
cool. as soon as my 12 sells or I get paid I will send the other $265.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

psych0ticnemes1

5,000+ posts
Psych0tic Customs
psych0ticnemes1
Behind You
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies