Deadener, 17-20' of 1/0 ga OFC

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Lmk what you might have laying around you do not need................

Looking for deadener and minimum of 17' (17-20') of 1/0 ga OFC wire.

Located in Winston-Salem, NC 27103 for price shipped if not local.

We have Raptor true 1/0 AWG OFC wire by the 25 ft spool, black or blue, and 20 sq ft packs of Alpha Damp. I recommend planning to do 25-50% coverage with Alpha Damp. One pack can cover quite a bit of a small sedan or truck cab. I'm willing to break up a pack at a cost of $5/sq ft.

I've got some leftover AT deadener and some q power (100% ofc) 0 gauge.

$7 sq ft on the deadener

$2.20 a ft on wire

Let me know I can have it shipped tomorrow morning via priority mail and it'll be to you mon-tues

I've got some leftover AT deadener and some q power (100% ofc) 0 gauge.
$7 sq ft on the deadener

$2.20 a ft on wire

Let me know I can have it shipped tomorrow morning via priority mail and it'll be to you mon-tues
Pm sent

isn't 7.00 for 1sqft of deadener expensive?

i had some AT and i liked it, i ended up getting some of this from ebay and it was ok, thick but not very sticky or bendable, so depends on what u r deadening, its cheap

AT deadener is terrible.... I used it in my car and will never use it again

OP, I've got a 16.5' or so run of Knu oversized CCA 1/0 if you'd be interested. I believe it's rated for 275a. I've got the fuse holder and other .5' too

Picked up some Dynamat still looking for some OFC 0ga....................

If you have any extra deadener laying around might still take it just lmk..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...