DD M1d

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M1d...Bought it to keep some thump until I could find another Belle. Bought one last night, so the DD is up for grabs.

Would possibly consider trading even for a new (or like new) pair of American Bass XFL D4 12's...Or 2 other nice SPL subs???

Test Voltage 12 / 14.4

Channels 1

Cont Wattage @ 4ohm N/A

Cont Wattage @ 2ohm N/A

Cont Wattage @ 1ohm 1,200x1@12V / 1,700x1@14.4V

Dynamic Wattage 2,500x1

Max Current Draw - Amperage 170

S/N Ratio >100dB

THD

Input Voltage Sensitivity 8 - 0.2

Pass-Through Output Yes

Remote Subwoofer Control Yes

Power Wire Guage In 1 x 0

Speaker Wire Gauge Out 10

Dimensions: in 13.77 x 6.88 x 2.14

Dimensions: mm 350 x 175 x 54.5

Shipping Weight - lbs 11

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LIKE BRAND NEW

Price:

$375 OBO ( DO NOT be afraid to pm me your offer!)

Also, would consider trading even for a new (or like new) pair of American Bass XFL D4 12's...Or 2 other nice SPL subs???

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

If I get $375 which is considerably less than what I have in it, I will cover shipping. If I take a best offer, shipping is on you!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

xWrlz5m.jpg

tEB0o09.jpg

dkX0wLE.jpg

2rVil3i.jpg

JbAY8iA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics...esp with the amp on (green LED). Wish more and more people would take pics of it. Proves the amp works.

However....I noticed something that bothered me, looks like your using 8 gauge wiring in 1/0 outputs?

Dude it does, right?!?! Lol those terminals are FREAKIN HUGE! I can literally fit my thumbs in em. I'm running 4g until I can afford to upgrade my electrical. I have barely even ran the amp much at all though. Just bought it to keep some bumpty bump back and forth from work until I could get what I really wanted. I didn't mind spending a little money to check out the DD hype, and they are ******, but you better have some GOOODDD pre-outs!!! They like that high pre-out voltage! I thought I was gonna have to put a PAC-10 on it to get more juice to the inputs until I figured how to turn it up (New head unit, not mastered yet) and then I was OHHHH YEAAHHHH lol

You must have small thumbs then lol. Gotcha...using 4 gauge.

Really tho, 1/0 isn't all that big. Most of your sub amps have them.

I'm just waiting for a company to come out with 4/0 inputs on an amp. Then we'd all be surprised!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KY_BANGZ_214
Western, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BassDrop
IMG_5860.jpeg