DD-Drive alpine 12"and raditator (old school goodness)

Participant count
  • Participant list
****** old sub with a ****** old passive. I guess if you grew up with it and wanted another one, they are super rare as a collectors item, but less than not much over $100 worth in parts from what I can tell. Sub only has 7mm of xmax so it's very short throw, even ported, 200 watts powerhandling and still a 1mh inductance, so nothing too fancy in the motor either... All seems cheap to me, but early 90's car audio was pretty rough in terms of drivers. They hadn't quite figured out how to make speakers for an automotive environment yet I guess. Lots of very old 70's style pro audio designs.

cheers awse...... yeah way back in the day I wanted these for the sq's.... never knew they made a passive in that series tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.