DD audio 9110c 10" subwoofer SQ very Rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
US
DD audio 9110c 10" DVC 4 ohm. power is 800-1500 watts. box size is 1.2 cubes ported. with about 25sq of port tuned around 34hz will work great. it has the platinum carbon fiber cone. single 150oz way underhung magnet. dual spiders i think. its hard to find the specs. there used to be a page on the dd site but i think they deleted it a year ago. i bought this from spy, and the thing sounds amazing. it was powered by an audison lrx5.1 subchannel at 1100 rms, with the gain pretty low. i used it more as a sq sub, but it would still get rather loud on some rap.

its in perfect shape. i dont think there is a scratch on the cone at all, maybe a small scuff on the magnet but thats about all. its got the direct connection leads with crimped 10 ga spade terminals on the ends.

Total Price: :

$500 OBO. this is super rare, you will not find another one for sale im sure. i dont even know but im sure less then a handful are even around.

Shipping Terms: :

weight is about 45lb all packaged up in a box crate. its very safe. it has a wood top and bottom and the sub is held in place. i will talk shipping and price with the interested party and give any additional pictures and or info. thanks.... -matt

my feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/277421-matthewo-seller-feedback.html

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

newst1.JPG

newst2.JPG

ni4.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd4.jpg

dd5.jpg

dd6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to keep the box. im really just looking for an ultimo 10, 2 ohm version. i feel like i never use the sub, i always have it on -9 on my bitone controller with the gain way down on the amp... maybe im just getting old. i also am getting into performance with my car a bit more. i would like to get the ultimo cause it would save about 25lbs of trunk weight.

dd recommended 1.2 cubes ported for this 10" version. im sure you could probably do more. i was very happy with the output in the spare tire box i had it in. i used a single 4" round port tuned around 34hz. i believe the box was pretty much right at 1.25 cubes.

we didnt take any pictures while building it. its just a square box with a round top. the bottom has 2 wings so i can bolt it down to the floor. its made of 13 layer 3/4" baltic birch, but thats about all that is special about it. the port is like 20 inches long, and that was a squeeze in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...