Dd 608

Participant count
  • Participant list

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
Just snagged a pair of the new DD redline 608's in d4. Is there any one on here that is familiar with them? Can't find any t/s p's on them. A lil birdy told me that he would port them a 33hrtz, and I trust that lil birdy, knows his *****, and he can't find the t/s either. They are a very solidly built sub, has a cast aluminum fram looks like the frame on the sq hs300 series. Very beefy lil guys. Is there a DD rep here that can shed some light? Also, do you think they will be alright on my 1500v3 at 1ohm. And no I never use gain as volume knob. Just curious about it, from the way they are built and the heft of them, I'm pretty sure they will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, I'd like to know more on these as well. Does anyone know what they recommend for size on a ported box for these?? Is anyone put there running these or heard some that can give us a review?? Thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.