Dd-1<>cc-1

Participant count
  • Participant list
imo i dont think its as usefull as the dd1. for example a head unit has sub crossovers most amps u can get a close enough. if u are using multible amps and not strapping i suppose u can use it to match the crossovers. these days most after market equipment has a there own crossover controlso f u can get around not needing an exact number u can save 140.00

close enough is better than been on piont

well, since most of the time its pesonal preferance its all up to the specific user . for example my subs are recomended crossed betwen 80-100 hz so it gives that much to play with . also some components do well @ 100-125 hz hp and u can go above or below u can tune to your taste . really u can play with the crossover but u have to be able to tell what ur driver is doing . some people like to cross the mid at 60hz which can work but must be done carefully not to damage it . also like i said if u have a h.u with a built in sub u can use that or my dd x1 has a sub channel that also has crossovers with a chart that tells each dial movement in increments. if u like the cc1 and think u will benfit from the tool then buy it . i personally own the dd1 and love it but i can get away from using the cc1 because i have other ways to dial in my crossover and be happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date