dcole18=Fraud/scammer

im going to sleep. im not going to waste anymore time arguing with immature users that probably arent even in high school yet. ill check back tomorrow when hopefully someone can respond with relevant information. goodnight.

im going to sleep. im not going to waste anymore time arguing with immature users that probably arent even in high school yet. ill check back tomorrow when hopefully someone can respond with relevant information. goodnight.
Sleep tight, and don't let the roommates ass rape you.

I graduated High school in 06:)

I'm repping the class of 03. Hell I graduated college in 07.
post proof. i wont believe you until you video tape your entire high school from the inside and video tape your college campus and every class you attended. also, prove you graduated by taking a picture of your college degree.

I'm sure you can be penetrated by a donkey.
you mean JACKass?

and theres no point in arguing with you. its obvious you have ****** off dereck cole way too many times, and now since im goin against him, you got your panties all tangled up.

so goodnight.

post proof. i wont believe you until you video tape your entire high school from the inside and video tape your college campus and every class you attended. also, prove you graduated by taking a picture of your college degree.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

diploma.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied