dcole18=Fraud/scammer

if i was you, i wouldnt give any information out to the fruit cakes on this forum.
^^^good looks bro. yah i didnt know that (since i just joined last night) until recently. you know besides dcole's ass lickers, this site is pretty cool. i might stick around and check it out. but probably wont be doing any business with anyone on here. no offense to the honest sellers.

^^^good looks bro. yah i didnt know that (since i just joined last night) until recently. you know besides dcole's ass lickers, this site is pretty cool. i might stick around and check it out. but probably wont be doing any business with anyone on here. no offense to the honest sellers.
None taken //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

did you ever call him?
well i never had his phone number in the beginning, or else i would have kept calling him.

but someone else on this site said he was going to call him. idk if its true though.

well i never had his phone number in the beginning, or else i would have kept calling him.
but someone else on this site said he was going to call him. idk if its true though.

one question.... why would you make a deal without talking on the phone?

one question.... why would you make a deal without talking on the phone?
what difference does a phone conversation make?

and i made a deal with him the first time, and he actually made the enclosure and shipped it to me. so i assumed he was going to do the same the second time around, but he just decided to go missing instead.

Six pages of shitty responses, if dude was really scammed then im glad this forum could help.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yea lugnutz=**** for whoring post and not trying to help the guy out. but honestly without dcole having any input in the thread who knows whats happened. if thug lyfe did get scammed i hope this gets resolved.

what difference does a phone conversation make?
and i made a deal with him the first time, and he actually made the enclosure and shipped it to me. so i assumed he was going to do the same the second time around, but he just decided to go missing instead.
a phone convo makes a huge difference so nothing gets mixed up.

im sure dcole just got busy or something

ive never dealt with him but i heard hes pretty good.

a phone convo makes a huge difference so nothing gets mixed up.im sure dcole just got busy or something

ive never dealt with him but i heard hes pretty good.
i thought the same. but when 3 months passed by without any contact with him, i knew i got scammed. and i payed him back in may, its now the end of october. so how long has he been making the enclosure? almost 5 months. im not an enclosure expert, but i doubt it takes 5 months to build one.

Thug lyfe,all these children are ****ing with you,I'm pretty sure when somebody more mature that also knows more info on the situation they will help you out,you will continue to get the"my transaction went perfect with him"**** like all scammer threads do then not 1 of those idiots will say they were wrong when everything comes out,not saying you are right or wrong,just my .02

Thanks hero, WTF have you done to help.

i cant wait.
Well, I guess that is one way to say "thanks."

Six pages of shitty responses, if dude was really scammed then im glad this forum could help.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

What are you talking about cupcake? It's already been posted that the forumz has called hime, what more do you want us to do? If I could build the box I would send it to the nga myself. I can't, so there.

The only other solution would be for me to buy up the debt, but I am sure the OP would be completely unreasonable about that.

yea lugnutz=**** for whoring post and not trying to help the guy out. but honestly without dcole having any input in the thread who knows whats happened. if thug lyfe did get scammed i hope this gets resolved.
You call it poast whoring, we call it investigating. We had to see photos of the trunk. I wish we could have gotten video, but the OP is being unreasonable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies