dcole18=Fraud/scammer

OP = hasn't submitted proof to help his case, therefore for false accusations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

i need you to go room by room and post pictures through your house with your name and the date so i know theres not a dcole box in your house somewhere.

there. he kept telling me to wait and wait. then around mid june he disappeared from the other site which is boxden (you can see the tab in the image i posted). im just trying to prevent this from happening again.

yes, why didnt i file a paypal claim? because i was new to paypal and was an idiot. i didnt know i could file a claim and get my money back until it was too late. paypal has a 2 or 3 month limit after a trasaction. if you dont file one within that time frame you cant anymore. and i found out about filing **** when it was too late.

i need you to go room by room and post pictures through your house with your name and the date so i know theres not a dcole box in your house somewhere.
whew. I giggled.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied