dcole18=Fraud/scammer

in may 2008 i asked d_cole to make an enclosure for me. i paypaled him 330 dollars and waited a couple of months but i received nothing.

the transaction was conducted on another site. i didnt know about filing claims until it was too late.

around august a member on the other site told me that d_cole posts on CA. so i came here and created this thread and posted proof that i paid him. d_cole was asked to post proof of shipping but he never did.

so now its january 2009 and im waiting for my 330 dollars.

I mean if the seller said he shipped the box to you, and if u didnt received it. It could have gotten lost in the shipping process, so the seller is responsible to pay u back or build another one. Its his responsibility to make sure ur item arrived.

just my 2 cent

I mean if the seller said he shipped the box to you, and if u didnt received it. It could have gotten lost in the shipping process, so the seller is responsible to pay u back or build another one. Its his responsibility to make sure ur item arrived.
just my 2 cent
This is not true at all. If you sell someone something and ship it off and UPS/Fedex/whoever loses the package it's UPS/Fedex/whoevers fault. That's what insurance is for. And in this case the box didn't get lost the guy most likely just didn't send it.

yes anything over the price you are willing to refund for it getting lost you should buy insurance on. i do delivery conformation, and usually insure items over about $75

the guy has posted almost 30 times since his last worthless post in this topic.

has he at least reimbursed the buyer or is the guy still out his money?

the guy has posted almost 30 times since his last worthless post in this topic.has he at least reimbursed the buyer or is the guy still out his money?
Well, the post quoted below was made on the 31st. Are you saying that you would like another update?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

in may 2008 i asked d_cole to make an enclosure for me. i paypaled him 330 dollars and waited a couple of months but i received nothing.
the transaction was conducted on another site. i didnt know about filing claims until it was too late.

around august a member on the other site told me that d_cole posts on CA. so i came here and created this thread and posted proof that i paid him. d_cole was asked to post proof of shipping but he never did.

so now its january 2009 and im waiting for my 330 dollars.

Well, the post quoted below was made on the 31st. Are you saying that you would like another update?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Are you really asking a Canadian to read and comprehend?

Are you really asking a Canadian to read and comprehend?

is that the best you can come up with..LOL

go for that oh you're a Canadian shot..lol

nice try ***... predictable...donkey //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It's obvious he has not reimbursed..

after all he was scammed by an American.. lol

This is not true at all. If you sell someone something and ship it off and UPS/Fedex/whoever loses the package it's UPS/Fedex/whoevers fault. That's what insurance is for. And in this case the box didn't get lost the guy most likely just didn't send it.
True, did the seller get the insurance? If not then he should pay the buyer back. Next time he should get tracking number/signature, so if the item did arrived the buyer will have to sign his name to get it.

and 330 is a pricey box.

the box was supposed to be delivered via UPS with insurance. i never received a confirmation, tracking number, etc...

and NO, I did not receive a refund.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thug_lyfe_05

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
thug_lyfe_05
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied