DC XL 18 M2 Port Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Sorry to make so many threads lol.... BUT...

Im semi familiar with DC parts but never could figure out how they like their port. I have been looking on here and google for info for a couple days but cant seem to find even a general rule of thumb for the XL M2 18s. I know they like smaller enclosures and tend to fall apart in big ones.

Im just trying to figure out how much port they tend to like. I know there are other factors to take in also but again just looking for a rule of thumb type answer for these. I dont need box designs or sizes by the way just a figure. For example we all know Soundqubed like their port so 16 per cube would be ideal.

Thanks,

bump 

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

i dont even like messing with CACO.

Well caco has the really smart old timers there. Those guys are really really helpful... I guess I'll stop responding to your threads since I'm no help and u have an awnser for everything.

Well caco has the really smart old timers there. Those guys are really really helpful... I guess I'll stop responding to your threads since I'm no help and u have an awnser for everything.
never said you were not any help, nor have i answered anything. The only part the kind of wasnt helpful was the tool you said i need to buy and most people dont use that tool. Or atleast none of the guys i know use it. But other wise you are helpful. I simply said i dont like messing with CACO meaning the website. IDK if it was down or what but it was not working and never seems to when i try and search it or find links to it. But thats fine you dont have to respond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.