dc vs fi

So helping a dealer that is scraping by is a bad thing??
When it breaks the rules of various contracts....yes.

If dealer is scraping by then they need to address the issue of what is wrong. Whether it be products, advertisements, or trying to work other companies(like car dealers). That is on them..not the manufacturer to figure out.

DD's advances are....well interesting, but nothing ground breaking in most cases. Many are not even their break through. Many are the break through of a supplier of theirs. Other companies do something first..DD copies and does it a little better...then some one copies them and does it better...and thus a nice little cycle. DD does have some interesting and innovative work being done, but I would not say it is being engineered though. More like trial and error with out knowing much about the particulars that generate the results.
It would be like me designing and building a plane. I'm no aeronautical engineer, but I can bet with enough trial and error I would make a plane "function" with in reason.

Not trying to bash them what so ever. They have product that works and does great in the lanes. They get things done that need to be and manage to sell just about anything they want if it has a DD logo on it. lol
Yeah I see what you mean a lot of companies do this though in all of the market. Apple sure **** had been sued many times for their new "innovations" but, even though the other company might have something on them apple always seems to come out winning. Shady world we live in...

When it breaks the rules of various contracts....yes.
If dealer is scraping by then they need to address the issue of what is wrong. Whether it be products, advertisements, or trying to work other companies(like car dealers). That is on them..not the manufacturer to figure out.

Agree to disagree I guess. IMO aa is just fail money is money be it from a dealer in ohio or ssa. So oh well hope they make it but with ssa's prices I dnt see them flying off the shelves. But to each there own..

Agree to disagree I guess. IMO aa is just fail money is money be it from a dealer in ohio or ssa. So oh well hope they make it but with ssa's prices I dnt see them flying off the shelves. But to each there own..
Look at it from AA's point of view.

If they bend the rule now, SSA would lose out. If they bend the rule now...then again later....then again later....now their dealer network is falling apart.

Perhaps having been on both sides of the business allows me to view all sides from an unbiased stand point.

I do agree that pricing is high, but that goes back to dealer networks. Those prices work just fine at dealers.

I agree but the one time I want to help a dealer in need I got a no. I want forget that..
I understand what you are saying but you missed the point. If you feel that way then I guess that is your choice. I just don't see how you can considering they did everything correctly that they should have to keep a dealer network intact.

Oh, well though. Not much can be done about what already happened. Time to look forward and see how the world ends at the end of the year lol.

I thought it ended in dec so oh well bye AA, DC, DD LOL

But when one dealer is willing to cut cost on a big purchase and we all know ss want its simple to see why ss is not in the running. I doubt my guy would break a single rule he was gonna sell at a lost to him not AA. So IMO thats none of AA's business as long as they get their money.

Dude, you're really thick headed. SSA is just the same as the dealer in the adjacent state that you wanted to buy from. And if AA/Fi, the same company, cared that much more about the dollar, they would do what DC (subs) does and under cut their dealers and make you happy so they can get that dollar. The dealer contract is there to not undercut any one dealer.

AND if they allowed people to buy from different dealers like that, they will still get their money but will hurt certain dealers that are trying to be legit.

Dude, you're really thick headed. SSA is just the same as the dealer in the adjacent state that you wanted to buy from. And if AA/Fi, the same company, cared that much more about the dollar, they would do what DC (subs) does and under cut their dealers and make you happy so they can get that dollar. The dealer contract is there to not undercut any one dealer.
AND if they allowed people to buy from different dealers like that, they will still get their money but will hurt certain dealers that are trying to be legit.

Cool story no offence to ssa but idc about them they make good money I wanted to help a dealer thats a friend that needed the sales. So just cause ssa is bigger that means screw the lil man??? Plz dont try and jusify AA's action cause u cant. A dealer is a dealer be it a online dealer or store dealer one is not better then the other. Understand that? If I had a local dealer then ok I get it but I have no one so why should I be forced to buy from ssa whn their are dealers out there that need my money more then they do... I guess ur motto isscrew the shops we can get it online.

When did i say my dealer was not legit??? Not never so what else u got??

By contact SSA is your dealer right now. Unless a local shop picks up the line. That is what AA based their choice off of. I 100% support that choice.

Cool story no offence to ssa but idc about them they make goodmoney I wanted to help a fealer thats a friend that needed the sales. So just cause ssa is bigger that means screw the lil man??? Plz dont try and jusify AA's action cause u can. A dealer is a dealer be it a online dealer or store dealer one is not better then the other. Understand that?
I feel like I'm getting trolled very well here.

So If I moved to your friend's state and got a friend in Cali, I should ***** and moan about how I couldn't buy the AA sub from my friend in Cali because he's the "lil" man.

yes if he is breaking no rules i see no reason why not. Idc about ssa I do care about my friends so in the end if AA gets the same amount of cash what does it matter??

I thi k ur are missing the point I have NOOOOO dealer in my state. So who cares who I buy from...

yes if he is breaking no rules i see no reason why. Idc about ssa I do care about my friends so in the end if AA gets the same amount of cash what does it matter??
Because of territorial restrictions. I'm not sure how to make that more clear. SSA is your dealer. Care about them or not..that is the case here.

Purchasing AA gear from a dealer while you are in another dealers area is against territorial restrictions. That is how a dealer network works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

southpoleman69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
southpoleman69
lancaster,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date