Dc lvl 6!!!

I agree, man. The sub is definitely on the shiny side of things, but I honestly believe the finished model will have a black basket. I'd like to see a full face inverted dustcap too, but that won't happen.
Wish I had a pair of XL's to mess around with...
Well if I can't get a new amp or get this atomic 5k repaired, I might end up having to sell them. I would hate to though.

Well if I can't get a new amp or get this atomic 5k repaired, I might end up having to sell them. I would hate to though.
I'd have to tear out my rear seats for even 1 of them, so there's zero chance of me using an XL anytime soon...

is that an 18? get all women and children to safety //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
aren't they working on a Neo too? i'd wanna see that
yah i have the pic for the neo motor but it wasnt supposed to be shown yet so im not putting that up

holy shite! that's beasty
yes, yes it is

WOW. Looks insane.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The basket sure looks different.
yah they had the tc baskets at first for the protos but then they got these

i like it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
so does i

While this looks amazing and every person is going to essentially be drooling over it, and I point out the overabundance of chrome on that thing? It looks good, and we know it will perform well, but the chrome is giving it a bling factor that I thought audiobahn effectively used to leave a bad chrome plated taste in all of our mouths?
Thoughts like that aside, looks sick, basket design is definitely different, and should get stupid loud on the right power and in the right enclosure.
well it doesnt matter anyways the basket and motor go inside the box...the performance is monstrous

DC's motors are always chrome, though. And that basket looks like polished aluminum. I'd almost be willing to bet on the finished model having a black basket...
yah if it were black it would be even nicer

Black basket would look sick. And I am very aware of the chromy motors. I have two LVL 4XLs in my car. I am just saying, that if we were to judge on appearance alone, it definitely has that "shine" factor.
the shine factor...dun dun dun...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

I agree, man. The sub is definitely on the shiny side of things, but I honestly believe the finished model will have a black basket. I'd like to see a full face inverted dustcap too, but that won't happen.
Wish I had a pair of XL's to mess around with...
i has a xl im hoping to get another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sell them to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thericanballer

10+ year member
God Bless You
thericanballer
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date