DC LVL 5 vs. ASCENDANT AUDIO MAYHEM

which is better

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Better for what? Just saying one is better then the other with no conditions, system, or goals etc. is stupid. You need to provide more info to work towards which direction to take. And to just give you an answer with out knowing anything is hurting you more then helping you. I voted for the hell of it.

Better for what? Just saying one is better then the other with no conditions, system, or goals etc. is stupid. You need to provide more info to work towards which direction to take. And to just give you an answer with out knowing anything is hurting you more then helping you. I voted for the hell of it.
i just want to know what people think is better in their own opinons. i dont care if u are talking spl, sp, louder, better priced, ect. i just want to know like i said which is better in any way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...