DC Level 4 w/ Dual 1.4 XL Coils

Participant count
  • Participant list

CXHBumpin39

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

DC Level 4 15" w/ Dual 1.4 XL Coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good condition, the gasket has a few small tears around screw holes. The bottom of the gasket has a little wood stuck but could probably get it off, coils aren't burnt. Bottom of magnet has a few minor scuffs, barely noticeable.

Price:

$250 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Can be picked up locally in central wisconsin near Wausau or shipped at buyers expense.View attachment 26548565View attachment 26548564View attachment 26548566

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
No trades sorry, and I had it in my camaro , if it fits in there it can fit anywhere
I have a 1986 Pontiac Fiero... If you know what it is, you'll understand. The engine is in the back, between the seats and trunk. I have to put subs in the "cab" area

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.