DC Level 3 10's

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale: Two DC Level 3 10". D4.

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are like new. Only used in my car for about 2 months, before that they were bought brand new. Had them both running off a DC 2.0k, never once smelled coils. Great condition in every way, not even any scratches on their pretty booties.

Price: $415 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Price is shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

0BD3DE5F-3F77-46D8-A40A-95D5685DA35B-5780-000004A1E15F0913_zps0cf2a258.jpg

DSC_3740.jpg

DSC_3746.jpg

More pics can be found in my build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/551730-2000-subaru-legacy-b4-2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to know where you are getting your prices, because the quote I got 2 days ago, as well as what I paid for them, was much higher than that.
Yeah, the quote I got was much higher than that, and I got mine yesterday, lol.

how did you like these? I'm considering getting a pair this summer.

Yeah, the quote I got was much higher than that, and I got mine yesterday, lol.

how did you like these? I'm considering getting a pair this summer.
I loved them dude. Honestly they didn't perform their best simply because of my install (too long to explain, see my build log towards the end if you want to know), but they did everything I asked of them, and got pretty loud for a pair of tens in my trunk.

I loved them dude. Honestly they didn't perform their best simply because of my install (too long to explain, see my build log towards the end if you want to know), but they did everything I asked of them, and got pretty loud for a pair of tens in my trunk.
That's a shame, I'll have to go look at your build log. I have a pair of HPO10's in my exploder atm, and they've done nothing but impress me. I know SPL wise it's probably not my loudest frequency, but the low note in White Girl and basically the entire bass line of Rack City is where my system peaks (audibly) and I love it, after tuning my last box to 36hz, and my newest one to 32 hz, I'll never tune that high again. It's not the loudest system I've ever had, but for two 10's running off of 150w, it's an impressive display of efficiency. My RUB1.2500 will be here Friday, and then they'll start seeing around 600w, and we'll see what they really sound like.

I'm hopefully selling the exploder soon, and getting a WRX Hatch in its place. When that happens, I'll be putting the HPO's in there, and I'm sure I'll be even happier with them in a smaller cabin.

Dude you have an amazing camera.. GLWS!
It cost more than 7 of these brand new subs, so it should take some pretty good pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I just ordered my first dc sub, lvl 4 m2 12 d2, cant wait to install, did you think they where worth the price? glws. If i had the rooom/money i would have done 2 of these in ported. again, glws, those are nice pics

I just ordered my first dc sub, lvl 4 m2 12 d2, cant wait to install, did you think they where worth the price? glws. If i had the rooom/money i would have done 2 of these in ported. again, glws, those are nice pics
Well worth the price man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.